Tuesday, September 2, 2014

The Couple

Been working on a super secret project type thing that I'm gonna put heaps of effort into and put in my portfolio when I'm done. So far it's a long work in progress, probably going to take another couple months, maybe less if I cram lots of hours into it and work hard. I really like how the girl's jeans turned out, but her shirt still needs some work, and her shoes could do with a bit of tweaking, or maybe I might just remodel them altogether. As for the guy, well I only started doing his clothes today, so yeah, long way to go yet. Then I still have to fix up their bodies, such as the hands, heads and possibly torsos too, as well as add fibermesh for the hair. Then onto texturing and lighting them too, and maybe I should do something for the base as well (make it natural perhaps? add some flowers?). Far out, big job. Hopefully it'll be worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment